This policy applies to personal information collected on website that is accessible from https://www.legaldrug.net (collectively referred to in this policy as “we”, "us" or "our"). We comply with data protection legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998. This regulates the processing of personal data relating to you and grants you various rights in respect of your personal data.
The aim of this policy is to tell you how we will use any personal information we collect or you provide through our websites. Please read it carefully before you proceed.
What Personal Information Do We collect
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to use most of this website.
However, if you wish to give a comment on this website, subscribe to a service or request further information we may collect the personal information that include name, email address, and website.
In addition, we may automatically collect information about the website that you came from. We also collect information about the pages of this website which you visit, IP addresses, the type of browser you use and the times you access this website. However, this information is aggregated and is not used to identify you.
How Will Your Personal Information Be Used And Shared
The personal information we collect allows us to:
- Administer our website and provide customer services;
- Gather management information to form statistical and trend analysis;
- Communicate with you;
- Investigate any complaints about this website;
- Personalise your experience of this website; and
- Give you information about the products
We may employ the services of third party service providers to help us in certain areas, such as website hosting, maintenance, call centre operation. In some cases the third party may receive your information. However, at all times, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
Our site contains links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from this site. We encourage use to review the privacy policies of those other websites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your personal information.
We have implemented reasonable technical and organisational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Changes to Our Privacy & Cookes Policy
If our Privacy & Cookies Policy changes in any way, we will place an updated version on this page. Regularly reviewing this page ensures that you are always aware of what personal information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we will share it with other parties.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.